A Palo Alto Certified Network Security Engineer or shortly known as the PCNSE is a professional who has the responsibility of maintaining and installing the network security of an organization. The engineer would be able to deliver assessment, support, as well as research into the deployed processes and issues of the Palo Alto Networks equipment. The engineer would be assumed to be responsible as the expert of the Palo Alto Networks products, like the IPS/IDS, firewall, as well as VPN, among others. Acquiring it isn’t going to be an easy task, but if you have the expertise help of the Palo alto PCCSA 8 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, you would be able to achieve it in a single attempt. Before we discuss further the salary of the PCNSE holder, let’s look forward to its Job Description.
PCNSE Job Description
Being a network engineer, you are going to have the following set of responsibilities for setting-up the business:
• The engineer should are required to implement numerous solutions as well as improve the flexibility and stability of the network with the best security features.
• As an experienced security expert performing the configuration, installation, and operation of Palo-Alto firewall services & products.
• You are also responsible for monitoring the performance and fixing the network issues by scheduling the preferred solutions.
• You should also make use of multiple devices which are utilized by business to increase the efficiency as well as the performance of the network along with its security.
• You have to understand the current bandwidth usage as well as be able to advise essential solutions for site progress
• You should develop and implement strong knowledge on the IP communication system apart from the required routing preferences of clients, such as OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP.
• You should also upgrade network tools or devices by performing software improvements or by refreshing the equipment.
• You should also configure switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, as well as Meraki devices, Palo alto PCNSE 8 Dumps.
• You should also be able to maintain and configure DNS (Domain Name Server), NTP (Network Time Protocol), SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) servers for the business requirements.
• You are also required to take part in technical consultations as well as planning for new solutions along with security team members
• You should also engage yourself in fixing the calls as well as a support team and its users for resolving the problems.
• You should also take part in projects along with network engineering as well as helping in supporting along with providing application plans.
• You must be able to supervise the day-to-day operations which would be required to work on cases and other changes.
• You are also responsible for interacting with customers via email or phone to work towards attaching the network issues
Now that you have acquainted with the duties associated with the Network Engineer, you would now you must desire to know about the Salary associated with the PCNSE Certification.
As per the report of the Payscale, the average salary of the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer holder would be about $90,000 per annum in the United States. If you are working as a freelance PCNSE specialist you would be rewarded as much as a full time in fact with flexibility. Global freelance marketplaces, such as the Field Engineer, would be able to provide the best platform for a freelancer for connecting with potential employers.
So, now that you have known about the Salary of Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer, you must be attracted to achieving it. If you wish to have it, you must have to do lots and lots of studies, unless you have a good and reliable Palo alto PCNSA Dumps provider like that of the ExamClubs.